TOPIC: Saturday Spin Cancelled

Saturday Spin Cancelled 04 Feb 2017 09:15 #11633

• Colm Flood
  • Colm Flood's Avatar Topic Author
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • King/Queen of Kona
  • Thank you received: 72
Folks,

I have just heard from the WTC Safety officer, the club is making the call to cancel this mornings cycle due to icy roads.

Regards

Colm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Saturday Spin Cancelled 04 Feb 2017 21:12 #11634

• Red Adair
  • New-to-Tri
  • New-to-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
Good call to cancel the official spin today given the conditions. However no one told Group 5, who with a few additions, ended up in sunny Castletown ( thats in Wexford (yes the next County !!!!!!)) At times after the wetting we all got at brittas I was beginning to question my sanity and I swore I would never listen to Dave Bradley again when he sold it to me in Ashfoird. (never buy a used car off this lad!!). Well anyway, 0n we went Dave b,Linus, Jamie B, John O C, John Bowes, Oscar. Mark, Edwina and Conor McG wisely turned in Arklow for home, I was never as glad to see arkla on the way back....Epic without the hills. Wet and cold, feeling came back to my middle finger and right foot at about...............5 pm and as for the toilet.....well the jury is still waiting...........looking rather for that one !!!

Dermot.

Saturday Spin Cancelled 04 Feb 2017 21:56 #11635

• Ozz996
  • New-to-Tri
  • New-to-Tri
  • Thank you received: 1
Great to get out today even though it was freezin. Fingers still frozen this evening.....
Besides the small shower in brittas the spin wasn't that bad. The boys really were moving today and if it wasn't for all the loo breaks the average speed would have been quit high. Looking forward to next week and I will be investing in a good pair of winter gloves..☃️

Saturday Spin Cancelled 05 Feb 2017 19:19 #11638

• DaveB
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Sprint-Tri
  • Thank you received: 19
Don't listen to that Dermot fella. Sure he was killing us all on the way home! I thought he must have left the immersion on or something :-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.215 seconds