Registration for the next 10 week block of yoga and swimming classes will open on Wednesday morning, December 12th at 9am. As usual, you'll need to pay via our online store to secure a place. Places are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please read the following information prior to signing up:
- Members should only sign up for a swim block that suits their ability (check the guidelines included below and check with your coach). If you sign up for a class that doesn’t match your ability, then you may end up being reassigned to another class or refunded.
- If you’re new to the club and are interested in swimming but you haven’t yet been assessed by Coach Fiona Crean, then please contact us at email@example.com before signing up for the next swim block. Swim assessments will enable us to guide you to the swim class that best suits your ability.
- As usual, we want as many members as possible to have the opportunity to get at least 1 coached club swim per week, so in the interest of fairness, we ask that all members can initially just sign up for 1 block when registration opens on Wednesday morning. If the blocks don’t sell out within a few days, then we will give members the opportunity to purchase a 2nd swim slot.
- If you know you’re going to miss 3 or more classes in a row (e.g. due to travel or an injury) then please contact us as we may be able to temporarily transfer your place to another member (with agreement from your coach).
- Finally, if you’ve had a poor attendance rate in the current swim block (missing 50% of the sessions), then priority will be given to other members for a place in the next block.
Swimming Class Times
Greystones, Tuesday morning 6:30am: commencing 8th January
Advanced only – Approx < 1:50 mins per 100m
Greystones, Thursday evening 7pm: commencing 10th January
Advanced & intermediate only (At a minimum, participants must be able to complete 10 x 100m on a 2:10min turnaround time)
Greystones, Thursday evening 8pm: commencing 10th January
Wicklow Town, Monday evening 8:00pm, commencing 7th January
All levels welcome