TOPIC: Free Life Coaching Opportunity

Free Life Coaching Opportunity 11 Jan 2019 12:21 #15073

• petchie
  • petchie's Avatar Topic Author
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Olympic Triathlon
  • Thank you received: 10
Pro Bono Coaching Opportunity

Do you have something that concerns you at work, in your life? Is there a goal in your life that you wish to achieve? Are you facing changes in your life, at work or at home?

I have joined some 20 other students on an Irish Life Institute ( www.ili.ie ) course to train as a life coach. We have reached the point in the course where we have to practice the coaching skills we have covered to date. To help us practice, we are advertising for clients looking to be coached for free.

If you would like to know what coaching is about, this is taken from the ILI website….

What is Coaching?

* Coaching is a powerful emerging profession, the value of which is being increasingly recognised by individuals and organisations throughout the world.
* Coaching is not advising, telling or influencing; and though it might be therapeutic in its effect, it is not therapy or counselling.
* The role of the coach is to facilitate the client in gaining clarity, setting goals, and taking action. This applies in all areas of life, whether it is personal, leisure, business or executive coaching.
* Coaching is about improving effectiveness and achieving results. It focuses on measurable steps of success.
* Coaching is a partnership that takes place within a space of trust, safety, and challenge.
* In essence, coaching is a catalyst for success.

If you have an hour to spare and wish to avail of some free coaching, please feel to contact me, and we can chat further about this offer, or about how coaching might be able to help.

Sláin

Chris Budde-Petch
mobile - 089 468 1678
email - chris@petchie.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.290 seconds