TOPIC: External Training/Nutrition Seminar

External Training/Nutrition Seminar 12 Jan 2017 09:29 #11469

• Ciaraoneill
  • Ciaraoneill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 180
Hi guys

The committee received the email below in relation to an upcoming training/nutrition seminar, which might interest some of you. You can check out their webpage and contact them directly if you're interested.

Hi,

My name is Paul Ogle. I’m with the Waterford triathlon club. I am doing some work with Bryan McCrystal and he is launching a nutrition based seminar based on triathlon and Ironman and the tips and pitfalls to watch out for in the lead up to races. He is supported by a top nutritionist Barry Murray who will be detailing the types of foods and supplements that should be included for athletes to maximise their investment into the sport.

The seminars will be starting on March 4th (this has just changed and will be updated on the website) and depending on uptake, we intend on running four throughout the country, but the initial one will be in Dublin, with places restricted to about sixty people.

I was wondering if I could ask you to put a link onto your club website and facebook page to the event and see if your members would have any interest. Booking is done directly through the following link ( www.eventbrite.com/e/the-ironman-nutriti...29358156035?aff=eac2 )

Thank you in advance

Kind regards.
Paul Ogle
The following user(s) said Thank You: audreyp

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds