TOPIC: 2018 Racing Tips

2018 Racing Tips 16 Apr 2018 16:13 #13930

• Ciaraoneill
  • Ciaraoneill's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 230
Hi guys

One of the suggestions at our recent National Series talk, was for the committee to set up a list of 2018 races, where members could add tips against races that they've done before (e.g. course profile, accommodation, parking, Garmin links, etc), to help our newer members to choose their races.

I've set up a spreadsheet, which all of you have permission to add comments to (columns H->J). We used a similar spreadsheet in previous years, so I've already copied across any past comments that members added.

So whether you're an experienced racer or you've only done 1 race before, start sharing your race advice :)

The link to the spreadsheet is included below, however you will need to be logged onto the forum to see it, as it’s hidden from guest browsers on the site.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaelp, FionaMcB, Dan, JennyD

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2018 Racing Tips 16 Apr 2018 17:41 #13931

• michaelp
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 185
Great idea to bring this back! If anyone has specific questions feel free to just post on the forum, reply here or reach out to someone who's commented on the spreadsheet. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.038 seconds