We could hardly ask all of our juniors to do a track or trail running session when it is trick or treat season could we?
No, instead of a muddy wet trail run we are having a fancy dress fun run and Halloween Party next Sunday, November 1st in Shoreline, Greystones (Swimming Pool Complex).
We have arranged a party room and we have rented the gym hall and we have put on a fancy dress run along the promenade (to help you burn off some of the chocolate and sweets from the night before!!!)
So put on your spooky holloween costumes and bring along some of your stash and let’s party!
The schedule is:
- 2:45 Meet at Shoreline Greystones (the pool/gym complex)
- 3:00 Set off on our fancy-dress run through Greystones
- 3:30 Back to Shoreline for a cool-down drink
- 3:45 In to the gym hall for games
- 4:45 Party Time! Halloween Party in the party room
- 5:30 Tidy up and going home time
See you all on Sunday, don’t be late and bring some treats with you. Mums and Dad’s: Baked goodies yes please if you can!